Batiste Consulting, LLCMaking connections. Finding solutions.
At Batiste Consulting, LLC, we connect organizational higher education issues to solutions. Bring us your most challenging problem. Cheers.
– Dr. B.
Workforce Solutions / Champions Club
Workforce Solutions would like to invite you to attend the Champions Club Resource & Job Fair At Lakewood Church:
- August 26,2023
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (CST)
- 3700 Southwest Freeway, Houston Texas 77027
Youth & Young Adults with Disabilities and their families are in search of immediate employment opportunities. Meet with Candidates who are ready for an opportunity to showcase their abilities.
Please feel free to reach out to Brenda at 713.590.2668 for any additional information.
Events & Special Projects Specialist
Workforce Solutions Employer Service Division
Main: 713.688.6890 Fax: 713.688.8062
Direct desk Number: 713.590.2668
What we do...
Batiste Consulting, LLC (BC) is a minority business enterprise (MBE) that meticulously performs complex institutional evaluations that address organizational goals while supporting the mission of that institution. Projects include program and course evaluation, accreditation and compliance consulting and document production, as well as student success content, which includes customizable textbook writing, textbook evaluation, and more.
Finally, BC also
provides passion-driven, research-supported subject matter expertise (SME) in a
variety of subject areas.
BC has a highly capable network of associates that produce technical and creative writing materials.
Recent projects include:
- Course and textbook evaluations (HurixDigital, InfoBase, etc.)
- Change Management workshops (City of Houston)
- Collaborations for additional textbooks, including Christian textbook consideration (upcoming)
Change Management Workshops
BC offers workshops in change management for organizations. Current projects include the City of Houston Mayor's Office CAPS Supervisor training. Schedule an appointment for a partnership or training at email@example.com or call 832.717.5476.
Making connections. Finding solutions.
Axolotl Coding Opens for Business
"Our goal is to be the largest gaming library." Sullivan shares.
Both boys hope to be fully operational by the end of the summer!
BC to Offer Leadership Training to Houston Leaders
“BC’s goal is to provide these trainings in Houston, Harris County, and in other parts of the country where evidence-based, interactive workshops are needed.” Says Founder and Chief Content Strategist, Dr. Seth Batiste.
BC to write a Christian version of College and Career Success
With the writing mentorship from professor emeritus, Dr. Marsha Fralick, Dr. Seth Batiste is set to write a Christian version of the College and Career Success, 9th Edition textbook. The book will be customized to fit the needs of a biblical college in Texas with hopes of expanding to customize similar student success material to other religious institutions in Texas and other states.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are active in the community.
- Texas Association of College Teachers (TACT), President
- Texas Community College Teachers Association (TCCTA), member
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT), member
- American Association of University Professors (AAUP), member
- College and Career Success, 9th Edition text for: colleges, high schools, and federally funded college prep programs, co-author
- Greater Houston Women's Chamber of Commerce (GHWCC), member
- Noggin Education Community Advisory Board - Dallas/Fort Worth, member