Batiste Consulting, LLCMaking connections. Finding solutions.
At Batiste Consulting, LLC, we connect organizational issues to solutions. Bring us your most challenging problem. Cheers. – Dr. B.
What we do...
Batiste Consulting, LLC
(BC)is a collaborative, research-driven educational leadership firm with
19-years higher education (and K-12) experience seeking partnerships and
projects with other organizations.
BC is a minority business enterprise (MBE) that meticulously performs complex institutional evaluations that address compliance and accreditation for institutions.
Finally, BC also provides passion-driven, research-supported subject matter expertise (SME) in a variety of subject areas:
BC has certified bilingual
staff with technical and creative writing backgrounds in addition to highly
qualified associates that assist in the delivery of top-quality service.
Additional skills we offer include digital development of resources that improve student enrollment, engagement, and retention.
Recent projects include:
- Recruiting SME Practitioners for university BETA projects
- college self-study and compliance report for the establishment of a new college branch campus
- conference presentation acceptance for the First-Year Experience (FYE) Annual Conference in Los Angeles
- ELL assessment questions review for a major university
- Textbook co-author, College & Career Success, 9th Edition
- Collaborations for additional textbooks, including Christian textbook consideration
- Facilitation of online learning via partnership
We are active in the community.
- Greater Houston Women's Chamber of Commerce (GHWCC) member
- Local elementary Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
- K-12 advocacy and strategy
- Texas Association of College Teachers (TACT) Board member
- Financial Literacy programs for Dallas and Greenville, SC (pending)
- College and Career Success, 9th Edition text for: colleges, high schools, and federally funded college prep programs
- zSpace Influencer
Batiste Consulting Signs Influencer Contract with Augmented/Virtual Reality Company, zSpace, Inc.
KLEIN, TEXAS – SEPTEMBER 10, 2021 - Batiste Consulting, LLC (BC), which released a new College and Career Success, 9th edition textbook earlier this year for use in US colleges and universities announced today it has formed an influencer agreement with the education technology firm, zSpace, Inc. BC will act as an “influencer” for zSpace, working with educational institutions in Texas to connect and expand student engagement and learning with zSpace’s AR/VR learning platform.
zSpace is the leading evidence-based augmented/virtual reality (AR/VR) platform providing innovative hands-on, experiential learning to improve achievement in science, math and career and technical education credentialing. A comprehensive solution consisting of Windows-based AR/VR laptops or desktop computers, software, standards-aligned content, and professional development, zSpace can be implemented in-school, remotely, or in hybrid learning environments - anytime, anywhere, anyplace. Over 2,500 school districts, technical centers, community colleges and universities use zSpace to provide equitable access to instruction for millions of learners preparing for success in college and careers.
In August 2021, Sr. Executive Director of Workforce, Michael Carbenia for zSpace, shared a white paper outlining zSpace’s capabilities of emerging technologies’ role in improving student outcomes. zSpace’s user-friendly content, software, and hardware seem to support this claim. BC is considering ways to help connect and expand zSpace’s growth not just in Texas and the U. S. but in other countries as significant interest grows. 
BC Chief Strategist, Dr. Seth Batiste, shared “I am pleased to
work with a company so focused on growing individual minds. Innovations here
have national defense implications. It complements the career related work I
have been honored to do with Dr. Marsha Fralick extremely well, since we have
released a digital version for the College & Career Success, 9th
To learn more about zSpace technology contact us at email@example.com, or visit www.zSpace.com.
To learn more about the College and Career Success, 9th Edition Textbook, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.collegesuccess1.com.
https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Marsha-Fralick/dp/1792462476 (US & Europe)
Dr. Batiste can be reached at email@example.com or visit www.batisteconsulting.us.
Now doing College and Career Success Demos for the following organizations:
- Federal TRIO programs
- Community colleges and universities
- Dual-credit programs, and others